Sunday, April 11, 2010

A bunch of whatever

Yay Phil!!

Congrats to Phil Mickelson on his third green jacket. He played great all weekend and deserved to win. I'll admit I was kind of pulling for Tiger on the basis on I wanted to see what kind of gong show it would create, and to shut up all the hypocrites within the media and the PGA tour. That being said congrats to Phil, very well deserved

The Jays...wow....Yeah I know they had a great start last year, 27-14 before they got into a bunch of injuries, but this team right now would be 6-0 had Jason Frasor not blown the save in the first game of the year. They are a fun, young team to watch, and have some pop in the bats. Ontop of that they swept the series against Baltimore without Aaron Hill, a huge part of the line up. Next up is a series against the White Sox at home, and Alex Rios' first trip back to Toronto.

Another 6 day work week coming up...ugh...*rubs head* At least not all of them are evenings, so some of the shifts should be a bit shorter. Hopefully with having a few evenings off, I'll make it out to the gym, and catch up with some of those I haven't had a lot of time for lately...my bad.

Settled on a place in Brandon for those who I haven't told yet. It's literally right across the street from where I will be taking my classes at ACC, so I will save lots of money on driving and parking at the college and driving around town. It's a nice basement that has a room and bed bigger than the one I have now, and a walk in closet to boot. I still kinda worry about how I am going to adjust when I get out there, but I'm sure one way or another it will work itself out...I hope lol.

Anyways I know this was brief but it's all I got for now. Take care, much love and big hugs....thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment