Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Bucket List

Hello Mr. Blog, nice to see you again. Good to see you are doing well. I think it's about time I payed you another visit. So with that being said how about we go with a bucket list just to see what we end up with. Anyways here it is in no particular order, some realistic, some not, but what good would life be without a dream here and there...

- Attend a Super Bowl
- Go to Lambeau Field for a Packers game
- Go to Paris
- Own a Mercedes
- Build a house
- Get a job covering the Bombers
- Work for TSN
- Attend a Grey Cup that the Bombers are in
- Attend a Grey Cup that the Bombers actually win lol
- Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio
- See the Dallas Cowboys play
- Attend a Yankees VS Red Sox game
- Make my basement into the most kick-ass sports memorabilia place it can be
- Attend an Oilers game
- Not to get all cheesy, but to give my future wife the wedding of her dreams
- Go to Disneyland
- Go to Hawaii
- Meet Brett Favre
- Meet Wayne Gretzky
- Meet Steve Yzerman
- Go to New York
- Enjoy a New York style gigantic pizza
- Cover the Edmonton Oilers
- Get a job offer from ESPN
- Go Bobsledding
- Attend a Conan O Brien show

Thats all I can think of for now. Never done one of these before so chances are I will add a few things as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment